Full time, Permanent
Reference # 2022-55
Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) is responsible for providing clinical support to the on-call physician in the Emergency Department (ED). The ENP may also assume responsibility for providing care in the ED (within the scope of a Nurse Practitioner). Delivery of patient care and professional practice is consistent with the scope of practice of the Registered Nurse Extended Class as defined by the College of Nurses of Ontario, and the policies of the Hospital.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario in the RN Extended Class.
- Function according to the Standards of Nursing Practice from the College of Nurses of Ontario and relevant legislations
- Hold appropriate professional liability protection as per College of Nurses of Ontario requirement.
- Experience working in an Emergency Department as RN or NP.
- Experience working with mental health and substance use disorders is an asset.
Apply with resume and cover letter in confidence – quoting the reference number
Atikokan General Hospital
120 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0
NOTE: Applicants who require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information. Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.