Atikokan General Hospital
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $30.17 to $40.00 /hour
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Reference # 2019-29-2
**Position located in Atikokan, ON. Relocation Assistance Available**
Working under the supervision of the Laboratory Charge Technologist, the Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) will perform a range of tests – both routine and complex – on patients and clinical specimens. The MLT must participate in the on-call schedule of the Lab, in accordance with the Hospital’s hours of operation.
- A member in good standing of the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO).
- Successful completion of accredited coursework in Laboratory Sciences.
- Knowledge and understanding of laboratory Quality Management systems, and of IQMH Lab Accreditation requirements.
- Understanding of equipment calibration and maintenance protocols.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Understanding of infection control practices and procedures, as well as applicable legislation and regulations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Demonstrated competency in record keeping.
- Ability to fulfill the on-call requirements of the role.
Apply with resume and cover letter in confidence –
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.