Classification: Full-Time, Temporary
Rate of Pay: $22.89-$23.23/hour
Reference #: 2022-53
Department: Extended Care Wing
Start Date: November 1, 2022
Under the direction of the Director of Care, the Personal Support Worker is responsible for direct nursing care of residents of the Extended Care Wing.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Certified as a Personal Support Worker or meets the qualifications of a Personal Support Worker listed in Section 52 of Ontario Regulation 246/22.
- A genuine interest and understanding of the needs of the elderly.
- Ability to motivate groups and individuals in recreational activities.
- Knowledge of good bedside nursing care.
- Responsible for discretion in any confidence of patients/residents or staff.
- Interpersonal skills, and ability to build and maintain same.
- Mandatory Covid-19 vaccination.
Apply with resume and cover letter – quoting the reference number – to:
Atikokan General Hospital, 120 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0
Fax: (807) 597-1210
Deadline for Applications is September 22, 2022 @ 4:00pm
NOTE: Applicants who require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information.
Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.