The Atikokan Health and Community Services is seeking applicants for the following position:
Reference # 2023-69
Starting wage: $23.84/hour
Under the general supervision of the Rehabilitation Manager, the Rehabilitation Clerk is responsible for the provision of clerical and administrative support services to the professional rehabilitation staff and senior management. This includes management of paper records and electronic information. The individual in this position assists the Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Kinesiologist and Rehabilitation Assistant with ensuring patient files are current, billing/invoicing, and other administrative tasks which contribute to the department running efficiently.
- Post-secondary diploma in office management, or similar, is an asset.
- Fluency in Meditech, Microsoft Office, internet navigation and ability to navigate the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Significant sensitivity to confidentiality and adherence to privacy policies as well as knowledge of Release of Information and Access laws.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and variable environment.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination.
Apply with resume and cover letter in confidence – quoting the reference number
Atikokan General Hospital
120 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
NOTE: Applicants who require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information. Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.