To ensure the safety of all, please ask yourself the following questions before proceeding:
- Do you or anyone in your household have new/worse cough or shortness of breath?
- Are you feeling feverish, or have you had shakes or chills in the last 24hrs. (>38 degrees Celsius)?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with confirmed or probable case of someone with novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Have you had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has travelled internationally within 14 days prior to their illness onset?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please
DO NOT ENTER
& follow the steps below.
1) Call the Atikokan Clinic at (807) 597-2721 during working hours.
2) After hours, call the Atikokan General Hospital ER (807) 597-4215)
You will receive telephone guidance from a physician, or other health care provider.
Please call ahead!
Do not present for in-person health care except as directed by the health care team, or in the event of an emergency.
This will ensure that all patients have access to the health care they need, and help us keep our community and other patients safe.
LAB/DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OUTPATIENT SERVICES – LOCAL PHYSICIAN/NP ORDERS, PATIENTS WILL BE CONTACTED BY AN AGH TECH FOR APPOINTMENT BOOKING.
OUT OF TOWN PHYSICIAN/NP ORDERS, PLEASE CALL TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AT
LAB: 597-4215 x359 DI: 597-4215 x310
EXTENDED CARE – VISITOR RESTRICTIONS IN EFFECT
ACUTE CARE – VISITING HOURS RESTRICTED 1:30PM – 3:30PM
CALL 597 – 4215 & FOLLOW MENU OPTIONS TO REACH DESIRED DEPARTMENT