Classification: Part Time, Temporary
Rate of Pay: $23.20-$23.53/hour
Department: Housekeeping & Laundry
Shift / Rotation #: N/A
Reference #: 2024-01
Start Date: As soon as possible
Under the general supervision of the Occupational Health and Infection Control Coordinator and the direction of the Housekeeping and Laundry Lead Hand. The Housekeeping / Laundry Aide is responsible for maintaining the hospital in a clean, neat, germ free condition.
- A minimum of a secondary school diploma required
- General knowledge of cleaning procedures and appropriate methods to use for various surfaces an asset
- Familiarity with isolation procedures and infection control precautions an asset
- Regular attendance required
- Able to meet the physical demands of the role
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations (3 doses)
Apply with resume and cover letter – quoting the reference number – in confidence to:
Atikokan General Hospital, 120 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0
Fax: (807) 597-4305
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITIONS ARE FILLED
NOTE: Applicants who require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information.
Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.