Start/End Date: July 4, 2023- August 31, 2024
Wage: $39.98 – $47.74/hour
Under the supervision and direction of the Rehab Manager provides direct physiotherapy patient
- Graduate from a recognized school of Physiotherapy.
- Current registration, in good standing, with the College of Physiotherapist of Ontario.
- Authorized Assistive Devices Program Assessor (or eligible with willingness to register).
- Valid class G motor vehicle license and access to reliable vehicle.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination.
Apply with resume and cover letter in confidence – quoting the reference number – to
Atikokan General Hospital, 120 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0
Fax: (807) 597-4305
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
NOTE: Applicants who require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information.
Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.